Table of Contents:
Individual chapters are available for $25 each by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nova will provide the chapter for your easy downloading or send it as an email attachment if you prefer.
1. In Search of “hot” Cognitions in a Clinical and Non-Clinical Context: Irrational Beliefs and Emotion; pp. 1-38
(Daniel David, et al., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York).
2. Social Desirability Measures and the Validity of Self-Reports: A Comprehensive Search for Moderated Relationships in Five-Factor Model Space; pp. 39-73
(Brian P. O’Connor, Lakehead University).
3. Internality Bias in Social Judgments; pp. 75-110
(Pascal Pansu, University of Savoie, France).
4. Bipolar Disorder and Creativity: Investigating a Possible Link; pp. 111-141
(Rebecca Lloyd-Evans, et al.).
5. Genetic Relatedness Distinctions Through Facial Resemblance; pp 143-162 (Josephine Todrank and Giora Heth, University of Haifa, Israel).
6. Behavioral Correlates of Facial Recognition of Emotions in Children and Young Adolescents; pp. 163-186
(Trish Vandiver and Jacqueline Duran, University of St. Thomas).
7. Epigenetic Approach to the Perinatal Development of Affective Processes in Normal and at-risk Newborns; pp. 187-213
(Robert Soussignan, et al., Salpêtrière Hospital, France).
8. Large Scale Prevention of Alcohol-Impaired Driving: A Review;
(Kelli England Will and Cynthia L. Shier, Eastern Virginia Medical School).
Contents of earlier Volumes